December 18, 2016

The wonder of His power

Yesterday, we had a snowstorm in our area. Blizzard conditions. The temperatures got down into the minus single- and double-digits, with wind chills going even lower.


When I woke up this morning, the weather app on my phone said the temperature was -13° and a wind chill of -30°.

Brrrrrrrrrr!

But the day after is always different. Have you ever noticed the calm, the quiet, when there is snow? It seems to dampen sounds. And the skies are so blue and clean.

As if God has said, "See? I told you I would get you through the storm."

This is what I woke up to this morning... beautiful frost on my windows!

"There is beauty after the storm... look for it, God has placed it there just for you to see the wonder of His power." {Diana Carmichael}
Happy Sunday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. God's way is beautiful. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His way sure is! Thank you, Mary Ann, for continuing to visit me. Blessings! :)

      Delete

Your visit means so much to me. Oh YES it does! Have a blessed day!