June 14, 2017

I know, I know....

...it's been 2 months since I last posted, and that one wasn't even really a post.

But, yes, I'm alive. Life has been, umm... Difficult. Frustrating. Tiring. Discouraging. And sometimes downright frightening.

However, explanations will have to wait a few days. I need to get to sleep.

Jerry has surgery tomorrow. It will be the third in less than 9 months... and makes it his thirteenth surgery since 2007 for one reason or another.

If you are a praying person, please remember him tomorrow. Surgery is scheduled for 1:00pm (barring any delays).

And I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you and Jesus heal you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been missed! Praying for Jerry surgery to go well. Looking forward to your update. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Your visit means so much to me. Oh YES it does! Have a blessed day!